WORST FIRST CRUISE.

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Norwegian Breakaway

11 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)

Sail date: October 16, 2018

Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

Cabin type: Balcony

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

This was the worst first cruise ever! I used all my vacation time at work and it was not worth it. I thought I would love it and go every year since I'm young, but I dont think I'm going to again. It would be a miracle if I did. There was so many delays and medical emergencies. Like I said thank you to rodel and paul on deck 8 best bartenders in the world. Other then that I could've saved $2100 and stayed home. Also I see that it rates my score at a 2.5 out of 5, honestly it barely should be a 2 out of 5.

Embarkation

Left late

Ship experiences

97% of the food was EXTREMELY salty. Not good at all...

Maltings on the Waterfront

PAUL AND RODEL BEST BARTENDERS EVER! SAVED THE WORST CRUISE EXPERIENCE EVER.

Loved rock of ages and the jungle show

Room steward jaime, was nice. Only two bartenders rodel and paul on deck 8 saved my trip and made it worth it best guys ever Service everywhere else was terrible. It took 15-20 minutes after I sat just to get a water.

Ship tip

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Philipsburg, St. Maarten

Basseterre, St. Kitts

Tortola, British Virgin Islands

We barely had enough time. We got in at 6am and we had to leave early by 1130am even though we were supposed to be scheduled to leave at 1pm

Disembarkation

Horrible. So many delays, we were suppose to be back at 11am and I didnt get off the boat until almost 10pm