could not bring any liquid on board

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

14 Night Southern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 15, 2017
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway
Cabin Type: Suite

I only drink diet root beer soda and they took 12 cans in new York . very bad. I also use a cpap and have to use distilled water. had a hard time convincing guy at check in to bring 14 bottles of water on the ship. had to show my machine to prove I needed it for that. good thing I never let my machine out of my sight.

not that it will do any good , but the seats in the theater are so BAD EVERY TIME WE WENT THERE WE HAD TO BRING A PILLOW

did not get our room done up till 4;00 every day . never had that happen before. could not go to the room till after that.

best restaurant on ship shays. always fast and good.