Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Sail Date: July 01, 2016

My husband and I have tried other cruise lines and always come back to NCL. We did a back to back cruise this time which made our cruise 17 days.  It was the best cruise yet!!  The staff work hard to please all. We had no issues with delays in eating or shows. It is best if you make your reservations on line before sailing to get the show time you would like or a specialty restaurant.  All worth it. Since this 17 day cruise I can never do just a 7 day.  I will always book a back to back trip. Amazing staff and have a new family.   Ronaldo. Bar waiter at Fat Cats we love you!!  Hotel Director  Prem and Food and Beverage Director Sawant we love you. You are the best!!  See you in November😎😍

Jeffery is the bomb!! Very clean room

Just relax and have fun. NCL will take care of the rest