Noordam Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

A Trip of a Lifetime!

Sail Date: June 12, 2016

This was our first cruise and boy what a cruise it was!  The ship was amazing!  The service was over the top!  The weather was perfect!  There were many times I was just taking it all in and had tears in my eyes because I couldn't believe I was really in Alaska and being able to experience the beauty of the Last Frontier.  Our cruise planner took care of every detail and then some.  I would highly recommend taking an Alaskan Cruise in your lifetime.  Granted we were very fortunate to have wonderful weather for our cruise; but even in typical Alaskan drizzle and clouds, the sights will still be wonderful to see.

Loved our room. Very comfortable bed and bathroom. Room stewards took care of our every need. Loved our balcony view and I would recommend to anyone taking a cruise to upgrade to a balcony if you can. Especially going to Alaska and not wanting to miss any of the sights you might see.
Every single staff member greeted us at any time we saw them. Every single time! Our room stewards and dining room attendants knew our names.
Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia
Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska
Sea Bands work wonders and drug free to those that might be susceptible to the motion of the open sea.
Ketchikan, Alaska
Juneau, Alaska
Taku Lodge Float Plane Excursion is a must do!
Skagway, Alaska
Loved the town and all that there was to see in Skagway. Liarsville tour was not much to see there.
Cruise Glacier Bay
Loved the view from every angle of the ship.
Seward (Anchorage), Alaska
Upgrade to the train ride from Seward to Anchorage. Wonderful sights to see and the train is very comfortable.

1 Comment