Not a good cruise experience

Nieuw Amsterdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 22, 2015
Ship: Nieuw Amsterdam

This was the last cruise for the crew before going into dry dock for 10 days.  The crew was seemed disorganized and rushed, as well as rude on more than one occasion.  I was gifted several shipboard packages for our 40th anniversary but and had to have the front desk adjust my bill several times because they were charging me for what was prepaid as a gift.  In addition, I never received my photo package because the crew failed to inform me that I was gifted that.

And, the crew is always trying to sell something, which is very annoying. Even on their private island everything is for sale,