MSC Preziosa Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Beautiful Ship, Nice Itinerary

Sail Date: August 16, 2015

The Preziosa is the new flagship of MSC. We had a large cabin with a balcony for three persons and it was very comfortable. The ports visited give a wonderful flavor of the Mediterranean.Embarkation and disembarkation was the smoothest I have encountered on a cruise.Steward service was not as efficient as any other cruise line I have used and in this case I paid more for a balcony cabin, Our cabin was made up at odd times and minibar was seldom restocked. Dining in the Golden Lobster was a hurried experience with a get in get out feeling and constant pressure to move out. Coffee and tea were not even served with desert if you had time to eat it. I give the cruise a favorable rating because of the condition of the ship and the ports visited but MSC will not be among the companies I choose for my next cruise..  PS: Use the stairs at peak times because the elevators are packed.

Cabin was very nice but service was poor. Minibar was seldom stocked and
daily service was worst I have encountered on any cruise. I only met our steward twice during the entire week. Room service selections were not as good as other ships I have sailed.

Use the stairs. The elevators are always packed.