Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Excellent Cruise

Sail Date: July 04, 2010

Overall impressions of this ship is great! I celebrated my 50th b-day with my family during this cruise and all I can say is it is the best birthday ever. My room was filled with decorations the day of my birthday and I've got fresh, beautiful red roses delivered to my room courtesy of my husband. I can't ask for anything more. Our stateroom attendant was superb. He kept our room nice and clean. Waiters and staff were great.

Pros: Cabo & Mazatlan

Cons: Weather on our way back to San Pedro (but this is out of our control)

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

This is my third cruise, first two were with Carnival and this is my first with Royal Carribean. I must say RC is very elegant, huge, and immacculate.
We enjoyed the food esp. at Windjammer. Also the 24 hour Cafe at the Promenade was excellent.
Our stateroom attendant was superb! Our waiters were wonderful!
I enjoyed the '70's disco, '80's, ice skating, but most esp. the game "Quest". It was hilarious.
My 11 mo. old grandson had fun at Cloud Nine.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
It was raining when we got there. Couldn't do much.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico