Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Mariner of the Sea

Sail Date: July 04, 2010

Room Type: Suite

First Cruise experience, and it was wonderful. Buffet type food facilities and inexpensive, duty free gift shops are marvellous. My kids and family had an unprecedented vacation time with no gripes at all.

However, knowing the price discrimination, we became very unhappy along with the promised credits which were not available on board for purchasing. I was ripped off I am sure representative's knowing the urge I had to go on the trip and the pressure from the kids. Now, the representatives do not even answer my emails. Good Luck for your further ripping off innocent customers.

Pros: Great Treatments!!!

Cons: Must be Happy From the Beginning to End

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

Excellent !
Excellent !
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Good people and shopping experience. Deals the ship makes are expensive.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Great shopping experience.
Mazatlan, Mexico
Taxi drivers ripped me off by making untruth statements and their only urge is to make money.