Awosome Ship Wonderful Staff

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 04, 2010
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
It was our first time taking a cruise. My two teenagers, my husband, my mother and I all enjoyed very much during the trip. The minute you boarded on the ship, it felt like walking in to a first class hotel. The Royal Promenade is like a shopping mall filled with shops, cocktail lounges and a mini cafe. It made you felt like you were in Las Vegas. Food was 24 hours around the clock -excellent quality. I appreciate the manner and service the staff provided. One thing impressed me the most is the room cleaning service. They clean your room twice a day. The Captain of the ship is very friendly and down to earth. The only thing I would suggest to cruiser is to not stuff yourself too much with food. You would gain a few pounds after the trip.

A lot of poor built structures.
We did not join any excursion. We did walk around the pier. There are a lot of restaurants and shops. Goods are not cheap.
The City Tour is a must see excursion. They take you to church, old town of Puerto Vallarta, beaches, hillside mansions. The place is very tropical feel, everywhere has mango trees, coconut trees, banana trees and papaya trees. It feels like you are in Hawaii. I really have a thought of living in Puerto Vallarta.

Pros: Amenities, food and service

Cons: Small ice skating ring

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!