9 night Greek Isles

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

9 Night Greek Isles (Rome Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 10, 2016
Ship: Jewel of the Seas

Best part: Cruise  was smooth and relaxing.

Improvements:  Could provide more chairs by pool and other areas outside on decks;  am not needing disability assistant but I saw a lot of elderly having a hard time finding places to sit down.  Also I felt that providing alcohol was more of a priority than those who didn't drink.  Guest services lines were to time consuming (you need more help there for sure).  Food could be improved with variety instead of the same thing night after night.  Like why no fries or burgers after hours when Windjammer was closed. Please do something about in stateroom tv viewing; same shows for 9 days (that was boring and not very enjoyable).  Your cruise director was funny but I felt he could have taken in consideration with some of his comments that there were children on board.  We had a great housekeeper (Joyce) she did a wonderful job and was super friendly.

Not sure if I would recommend the Jewel of the Seas to someone.  Ship was a little smaller than I expected.

change the menu daily

not for families more for singles

Joyce (housekeeping)

So; So

It was nice

None

Enjoying a meal next to the sea.
Visiting an ancient city of Bible times
Taking photos!
Eating gelato from a 150 year old establishment. For me by far the best in all of Italy!!! Located in Sorrento, Italy