Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Second Mate

The Perfect Cruise

Sail Date: August 07, 2015

Jewel of the Sea is a perfect size ship if you want to see and visit with people and not spend time with "amenities". We were a party of 10 and the My Time Dining was great time for us all to collect and discuss what we did or planned to do. If we chose to breakfast at the Windjammer, it didn't take long for the others to find you.  The food was excellent and the service was outstanding.  My sister-in-law said that her dog sledding experience was the most fun she had ever had. Alaska, as always, was beautiful.

The cabin was adequate but not what I would call large. I loved the location which was near the center of the ship, with easy access to elevators and very smooth sailing
Could not have been smoother or easier

1 Comment