Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: June 12, 2015

The cruise was very good and the food was excellent.  I didn't particular care for the rooms I would have preferred to have a balcony and they were quite smaller than on other cruises I have been on.  I didn't particular care for (Miranda) to me there should have been more communication between our group and her.  Everytime we tried to reach her she was not available.  The ship was a little older than I expected from the pictures it looked brand new but it was not.  The inside interior was fine but to me the outside needed a paint job.  All the crew members on the ship were very nice and helpful.  The cruise itself was good, there were some areas we couldn't find so we didn't get to those.

Children's Programs Not applicable
Not what I had expected, very small for two people
Seattle, Washington
Very nice hotel we stayed at, the Ramanda Inn
Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska
Juneau, Alaska
Very small and reminds you of the gold mining days
Skagway, Alaska
Nothing exciting
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
Victoria, British Columbia
Nice tour guide showing us the city, and very clean, very pretty