Rewards

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 12, 2015
Ship: Jewel of the Seas

The cruise was very good and the food was excellent.  I didn't particular care for the rooms I would have preferred to have a balcony and they were quite smaller than on other cruises I have been on.  I didn't particular care for (Miranda) to me there should have been more communication between our group and her.  Everytime we tried to reach her she was not available.  The ship was a little older than I expected from the pictures it looked brand new but it was not.  The inside interior was fine but to me the outside needed a paint job.  All the crew members on the ship were very nice and helpful.  The cruise itself was good, there were some areas we couldn't find so we didn't get to those.

Not applicable

Not what I had expected, very small for two people
Very nice hotel we stayed at, the Ramanda Inn
Very small and reminds you of the gold mining days
Nothing exciting
Nice tour guide showing us the city, and very clean, very pretty