Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great times

Sail Date: November 01, 2014

The ship is much smaller than Adventures of the seas and it could use a little updating it showed wear.   The staff was really great very friendly, entertainment was great. I was sick and could not go to an excursion we purchase the night before, I went to the desk and explain and received a full refund.  I do like my time dining.  The food was not great, don't get me wrong was not bad but not great either.  Overall I had a great time and we are looking for another cruise next year.

Cruise Photos

Children's Programs Dont know
Comfy bed small without the balcony would not be good.
Needs tlc
It was ok, the windjammer cafe had lots of choices
San Juan, Puerto Rico
the line was really long and it was hot
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Visit Megans Bay
Frederiksted, St. Croix, U.S.V.I.
nice shopping
St. John's, Antigua
Millers beach was good but very big waves
St. George's, Grenada
The snorkeling trip of the underwater sculptures was the best ever, will come back

Windjamer cafe had great breakfast the omelet station was really good and they had the best croissants ever nice and hot