Great times

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Southern Caribbean Holiday
Sail Date: November 01, 2014
Ship: Jewel of the Seas

The ship is much smaller than Adventures of the seas and it could use a little updating it showed wear.   The staff was really great very friendly, entertainment was great. I was sick and could not go to an excursion we purchase the night before, I went to the desk and explain and received a full refund.  I do like my time dining.  The food was not great, don't get me wrong was not bad but not great either.  Overall I had a great time and we are looking for another cruise next year.

It was ok, the windjammer cafe had lots of choices

Dont know

Needs tlc

Comfy bed small without the balcony would not be good.

Windjamer cafe had great breakfast the omelet station was really good and they had the best croissants ever nice and hot

the line was really long and it was hot
Visit Megans Bay
nice shopping
Millers beach was good but very big waves
The snorkeling trip of the underwater sculptures was the best ever, will come back