Fun at sea

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Southern Caribbean Holiday
Sail Date: August 02, 2014
Ship: Jewel of the Seas

This cruise was wonderful.  Meeting new people and the different islands were great to see, but the service on the cruise put the icing on the cake.  My family and I always wanted to attend dinner because we were being served by Kimber and Manuel which were excellent.  Our bartender was also great.  I also enjoyed being helped by "big boy" on the 9th floor with anything i needed regarding my room.  I also had fun on the cruise with all the amenities provided on board.  Overall a great time for me and my family members which included a first time cruiser who vows to go on a cruise twice a year now.

Wonderful. I was amazed with the selections/variety of foods available to us.

Kimber and Manuel were excellent. Provided great service and always knew what we needed. There selections and service made us permanent residents at table 530 at 6pm on a daily bases. The bartender Gifford was also wonderful. Gifford always knew when my family or i was parched before we did. Our cabin service with big boy was also excellent.

Motorcycle under water and snorkeling
ATV