Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Best Vacation Ever!

Sail Date: July 05, 2014

I had an amazing time on my cruise.  This was the first one for me and my husband so needless to say we will be cruisers for life.  The customer service was great. Ricardo our room service attendant really made my day. He ensured I had everything I neeeded and always made sure to make my special towel bed animals.

Hurane & Bernard were my dining servers and they just went above and beyond to provide excellent service. I never had to ask for anything once they knew my preferences (mint tea and sourdough bread were always waiting for me).  I appreciate the care and detail everyone put in place to make our trip memorable.

St. Kitts didn't have much so maybe take that island off the destination map.
My cabin was more than great it was perfect!

Deck 11 the Windjammer will be your best friend for buffet style food. If you are ever late for your regular meal time then you can definitely find food.

1 Comment