This was one "Jewel of a Cruise."

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Southern Caribbean Holiday
Sail Date: May 10, 2014
Ship: Jewel of the Seas

I like the cruise because from the very start where we had to check our luggage in to the direction to our room was an experience that even the less experience travelers would feel comfortable. I have cruise with several of Carnival cruise lines as well as the Celebrity X. Each cruise line has its own "crowd pleaser." I cruised with Carnival when I was thirty years younger and that seem to be just what the doctor ordered. Later in life I cruised with Celebrity X. and seem just a little more "laid back". Now years later I decided to try Royal Caribbean cruise line. The Jewel of the Sea was fantastic. It had something for everyone from toddlers to senior citizens. I was estatic to see their hand sanitation policy before entering the dining areas.  It was a smooth ride, I never knew when we were docking or taking off.

Excellent variety. Something for everyone. Benedick has the gift to make you feel comfortable in your choice of foods.

"Ditto," entertainment and activities comments.

Execellent entertainment, We didn't participate in all of them but we enjoyed what we did join in.

Didn't have children with us but what I heard and saw, it seem to be just fine.

Outstanding staff. My statesroom attendant was outstanding. Israel Roberts was an assest to our cruise.

Very clean and neat.

Any room is a good room on this ship.

We took the bus down town then took the trolley around town. A good inexpensive way to start your vacation.
Nice Island. It definitely need more tourist attraction to build it up.
Nice island. I will leave it at that
I thoroughly enjoyed Aruba. I would like to revisit.
Colorful.. Up and coming.