Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Best of my 15 cruises

Sail Date: May 10, 2014

I submit that the Jewel, as all 'Radiance Class" ships, is the best designed out there. Just the right size and kept clean and beautiful  Capt and crew top notch.  The cruise was sold out yet we never felt crowded.   The singers, dancers, and band were best I've ever seen on a cruise ship. Comedians so-so. Food was consistently very good.  Best on shore trip was purchased from cruise.com, the Aruba snorkle.  Except for the shows, the on board activitties were a little weak.  Overall the cruise was best ever.

They said it was due for rehab. Looked absolutely beautiful to me
Good quality. Could be hotter They should nuke on way to table
All top notch
Singers, dancers, and band superior
A tad weak and often disorganized.....trivia lousy material
Love my snorkling.......not much else in SoCarib
Not very large but very efficiently set up and clean
San Juan, Puerto Rico
great idea to take the bus tour from the ship to the airport
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Lots of cab and ferry expense and time to get to StJohns for best beaches
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Didn't do any tours.....town looks awfully poor
Oranjestad, Aruba
Best beaches and snorkle trip
Willemstad, Curacao