Island Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Review of Island Princess Alaska Cruise.

Sail Date: July 20, 2016

Nice ship. Better than expected dining experience except for the the specialty restaurant - Sabatini - very mediocre. I will not recommend this restaurant to my friends. It is perhaps marginally better than the dining room food.

Service overall was excellent but I did not like the constant "selling"/sales pitch.

Recommend a high end sushi restaurant on the ship - a healthy option - I would have been happy to pay the extra.

The gym was too small and no view unlike the other ships I've been on - dissapointing.

Zhanna (from Ukraine) and Leasyl provided excellent service.