Too expensive for the quality of the room.

Island Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

7 Night Voyage Of The Glaciers Northbound (Vancouver To Anchorage)
Sail Date: June 08, 2016
Ship: Island Princess
Cabin Number: E509

No hot water in the shower.

Old linens.

Develp terrible allergy and wanted to charge me for a doctor because they only have medical services 4 hrs a day. Had to call my family doctor to prescribe me, the allergy was pretty bad.

The entire ship smells like cigar. People smoke insidr the Churchill room that in in the center of the ship, so cigar smokes goes/smell travels through ship ventilation, library which was next to my room smells so bad, pure cigar. Gave me a headache the entire trip.

Had no hot water in the shower, I had to fill glasses with hot water from the faucet and carry them to the shower or take a shower with cold water. I complaint 3 times, only the last two days of cruise I got hot water. I catch a bad cold for taking showes with cold watee in Alaska. The linen are old, they do not change them for the entire trip. The room was not very clean, the shower caulk had mold was green and batroom floor had hairs. For the cost of the room I could have stayed in a 5 star hotel much more comfortable.

Is great for someone that doesn't have experience traveling with good appetite. Is to expensive the experience between two people divided by the 7 nights was 400 usd per pax, plus sodas, plus beverages, plus special food, plus tours, for that amount of money you can easly stay in a 5 star hotel .