Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

A Cruise in July...

Sail Date: June 25, 2011

Room Type: Suite

This is the third largest ship of the RC line! If I had not been on the largest one, the Oasis of the Sea, I would have had no comparison.

Pros: The excursions were outstanding

Cons: The amount of time spent at each port was to short

Recommends Independence of the Seas? Yes!

Everything about this ship was top shelf! It was extremely clean and laidout very well.
I have had better food on the Oaisis of the Sea. But, this is a good second!
If I had not been on the Oasis of the Sea, I would not know that there was a stateroom the next notch better than this one.
Large number of friendly people everywhere on the ship! They were very polite and helpful, all the time!
The shows were much better on the Oasis of the Sea.
Lisbon, Portugal
Clearly the best of the best! This city is extremely beautiful!
Alicante, Spain
Barcelona, Spain
We needed much more time to see this large city! Our excursion was very good but not long enough.
Gibraltar (U.K.)
Well worth seeing and going on the tour that went in to the caves of "the rock".
Palma De Mallorca, Balearic Islands