A Cruise in July...

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

14 Night Mediterranean Treasures (Southampton Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 25, 2011
Ship: Independence of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
This is the third largest ship of the RC line! If I had not been on the largest one, the Oasis of the Sea, I would have had no comparison.

I have had better food on the Oaisis of the Sea. But, this is a good second!

The shows were much better on the Oasis of the Sea.

Large number of friendly people everywhere on the ship! They were very polite and helpful, all the time!

Everything about this ship was top shelf! It was extremely clean and laidout very well.

If I had not been on the Oasis of the Sea, I would not know that there was a stateroom the next notch better than this one.
Well worth seeing and going on the tour that went in to the caves of "the rock".
We needed much more time to see this large city! Our excursion was very good but not long enough.
Clearly the best of the best! This city is extremely beautiful!

Pros: The excursions were outstanding

Cons: The amount of time spent at each port was to short

Recommends Independence of the Seas? Yes!