Grand Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Poor value for single travellers.

Sail Date: May 01, 2016

Single travelers pay double  (100% single supplements), while it is good value for doubles, it is not good value for single travelers. I went because I wish to travel with a small group.

The view was really obstructed, I saw more of the life boat than the sea.

It is a ship that makes you feel slightly belittled: the regular rooms have no dvd player unless you are in a suite, even I offered to rent one from them; the top lounge is reserved for people with privilege, the reception of the host in star gazing program was less than friendly discrimatory