Grand Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

It was kinda like milk toast.

Sail Date: May 01, 2016

It wasn't about the money, and it was our 3ed time down there. We didn't go on any excursions. We did go ashore and walk around, which was fun. The ship presented itself well and was well maintained. No one yelled at us . The crew was generally attentive, and some even smiled and asked how we were doing. Now the other side:     We have been on 8 cruises, on 4 different lines and  so I feel we have something to base our critique on. The last two days of the trip when everything is suppose to get even better got worse. Their was no joy amongst the crew ( management problem, try to fix that ) It was  the lagging attitude  of  maybe half the crew that was very noticeable by other passengers as well as well as us. We were disappointed and frankly felt that put a wet blanket over the whole trip. Yes, we will try to avoid Princess Lines in the future. And, since you requested 150 words minimum to put this into print, let me point out the language problem, like with our room steward. They do not understand language innuendos and seem to forget personal requests, of which were NEVER attended to. It wasn't the money, in the ending final analysis  IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE 10 DAYS WE LOST ON THAT SHIP WHEN WE COULD HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING MEANINGFUL.  I'm sorry to say all that since it is not in my nature to demean others but it was disappointing and as we left for home agreed that the trip was like a bowl of milk toast. I'm sure others must have  enjoyed the trip, moreSad.    David Shogren