Grand Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Third Mate

Trip would have been better if the ship went into fjord

Sail Date: August 10, 2014

Very good service while on ship.  Very disappointed that the captain decided not to enter the Tracy Arm Fjord.  He was concerned about ice flows but the ship that came in after us went in and had no problems at all.  That was one of the things I really wanted to see.  Not happy that I was not informed that I could take my own wine on board and just pay a $15 corkage fee.

Seattle, Washington
Ketchikan, Alaska
Great weather - just wandered around town
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
Missed it because of captain
Juneau, Alaska
Did teh Mendenahall Glacier trip which was good
Skagway, Alaska
On our tour to White Pass - had lots of fog and the only thing the guide did was talk about teh gold rush for 2 hours.
Victoria, British Columbia
Just walked arund the city and enjoyed it

Liked the Anytime dining - more flexible.