Grand Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Past Reviews

Sail Date: June 15, 2014

Cabin: GUAR

No matter where I stay, or where I am going,before I 'book' anything.. I read the reviews. Before booking our cruise on 'The Princess' , I read the reviews on past cruises from Seattle to the inside passage. I read all of the negitive comments plus the positive ones , and to be honest, as far as the negetive comments, I dont know what cruise they were on! I never found what 'the hell' they were complaining about because our cruise with a balcony on the Aloha deck was fantastic! My wife and I had no complaints! There was plenty of entertainment, things to do, and our 'cabin attendent' was always there with fresh towels, cleaning our room at least twice a day, ( hell my wife doesnt do that for me!..) Our 'dinner attendent' couldnt have been nicer! I thank our booking agent , 'Alexis' for putting us with 2 other couples, that became our friends for the week and even off the ship. We had a fantastic time! I would NOT hesitate going on another Princess Cruise!  'Yo-ho!'...

Children's Programs does not apply
The gentleman that had our room...( aloha 301) was fantastic! He was always there!

I had no complaints about the ship, it took awhile to get our bearings straight, then it was a 'piece of cake'...