Awful experience

Grand Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Alaska Inside Passage With Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 25, 2014
Cabin Number: A602

I had been on other cruises and was excited to be on a Princess cruise but, that feeling did not last long. The employees from start to finish were very unprofessional.  They were rude and many times I felt like I was putting them out.  It was not just me either on different occasions people stormed out making comments about the staff having bad attitudes and personality of trash cans.  If I could have gotten off of the ship and gotten home another way I would have done this.

Pablo and Elvin

Was told once on the ship crusing that we would not go this way instead on Elliott,