Grand Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Third Mate

Awful experience

Sail Date: May 25, 2014

I had been on other cruises and was excited to be on a Princess cruise but, that feeling did not last long. The employees from start to finish were very unprofessional.  They were rude and many times I felt like I was putting them out.  It was not just me either on different occasions people stormed out making comments about the staff having bad attitudes and personality of trash cans.  If I could have gotten off of the ship and gotten home another way I would have done this.

Pablo and Elvin
Seattle, Washington
Ketchikan, Alaska
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
Was told once on the ship crusing that we would not go this way instead on Elliott,
Juneau, Alaska