Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Amazing time until....

Sail Date: August 30, 2015

My boyfriend came on this cruise together and we were having a great time. Yet, one day my boyfriend had too much motion sickness meals and fell down and they provoked his AND MY alcohol for an entire day when we bought the highest package, we were told we would receive a discount for the days lost- but it was not on the bill!!!! I have been on 17+ Royal cruises and never have been treated this way! I feel cheated for an entire day when we spent this much money for a cruise and not even to be refunded. We were with my parents Daniel and Margie Poole who should of got their money back for that day. Julie at the help desk was AMAZING and the guy at the Poolside Bar was also very good to us indeed. My rating is good because of the trouble we had with that one day. Another thing, One of our shore excursions to Stingray City was  amazing but it needs to be more specific telling u, u basically spend 40 mins actually doing something and the rest is on a bus or on a boat. That was a long waste of time. Tho the stringrays were amazing. PLease advice me on what you can do for my parents on receiving their money back.

WE had a broken shelf in the bathroom the entire cruise and had to put all of our stuff all over the sink area, I am a very clean person and that bothered me. Also, we did not get a restocked fridge every day. The rest was fine. Not really good nor bad.
some excursions were spent too much time on a bus or boat and less time on the actual adventure.

The free room service could have a better menu. They should not have the power to take away your alcohol privileges especially without notice. We're paying a lot to have fun on this cruise and this put a very big damper on that day.