Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Thanks for the much needed break

Sail Date: August 30, 2015

Nothing was exceedingly special, but the trip did provide me with the much needed break from my regular life. The ocean is always peaceful for me and it is really nice to. Royal Caribbean met all the the fine quality and more that I am used to from my past trips. I have decided that I do prefer the Royal Caribbean line to Carnival and plan to do most my cruising with them, when I decide to go. has been very helpful in getting me where I needed to go.