relaxing , fun trip

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 30, 2015

I had a great time! Beautiful ship , clean, well maintained. Crew friendly, helpful ,attentive. Wonderful service . Food in the dining room was very delicious .I'm a foodie, I love good food. I enjoyed every dish. Thank you to all those who prepared  these delicious meals. And my special thanks to my  server Christopher Onza  and Angelo Lobo  for the wonderful service and professionalism . A very good impression from the shopping on board  ,especially shop  Regalia - sales associate Odette  and Viktoriya  were  attentive, sensitive, knowledgeable, no pressure. Enjoyed every port of calls . All tours leave an unforgettable impression , everything was organized very well.

Very clean , I liked .

Very beautiful ship . You can find what to do for every interest . The shows excellent . Food at Windjamer Café is good , fresh , a fairly wide range , very good service . Food in the dining room was very delicious . Service great .All it created a sense of celebration, comfort and care.