Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

My Review of Freedom of the Seas

Sail Date: August 30, 2015

I just returned from a seven day cruise on Freedom of the Seas.  I find it hard to describe what an incredible ship and cruise!!  The ship itself was simply beautiful..actually elegant..., and the staff far exceeded whatever was expected of them.  Every port that we visited was unique in its own way.  I would definitely recommend taking the tours that are offered on the ship.  That is the best money you will spend if you want to sightsee on the islands!   The food was simply delicious and the service in the dining room was excellent!  Our cabin was nicely decorated and was roomier than on any other cruise ship I've traveled.  I liked the larger closet and drawer space.  Our room steward was always there when we needed him, but obviously watched to see when we left the cabin because he was always in and out before we knew it!!  And the folded towels made into various animals left a smile on our face each day!!  The food and service in the Windjammer was also excellent!!  I can truthfully say that you never go hungry or even get hungry for that matter.  There was always delicious food available any time!!  The activities on the ship were great, and there was always something to do!!  The entertainment was equal to any you could find anywhere!!  There were three other ladies traveling with me, and we all came away with the same thought....we would never want to cruise with any other cruise line than Royal Caribbean!!!  I have personally taken at least 24 cruises, most on Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, and I would tell anyone to pay the little extra money and sail with RCCL!!!  You won't be disappointed!!!  Freedom of the Seas is a fabulous ship that goes above and beyond to insure you a wonderful and relaxing vacation!!  I'm ready to go again already!!!Happy

Always clean, and elegantly decorated.
If you don't like the heat, I would recommend going on the Western Caribbean cruise when the weather is a little cooler....but I'm from the south so the heat was not that big of an issue.
Beyond excellent!!