Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Freedom Fun!!

Sail Date: April 14, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was everything I hoped it would be...Our waiter Sheldon and crew in the Galileo dining room were wonderful...I was sad to say goodbye!! Our stateroom attendant Hardiyanto spoiled us...such a nice person!! The ship was full but never felt crowded..met some very nice people and made some new friends...The only complaints I have are, don't bother to have the sign that says no saving of lounge chairs at the morning I went to the pool and saw rows of chairs with towels on them and no people in sight..annoying!..I bought the water pakage...6 large bottles of Evian water...more expensive doesn't mean better..there are better waters on the market...especially for over 40.00 dollars ouch!!!! Do sail this ship, you will enjoy it !! In the future I will probably stay away from school vacations....
Shows were great..
Port Canaveral, Florida
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Love it!!
Falmouth, Jamaica
could do without..
George Town, Grand Cayman Beautiful!
Playa Del Carmen...could have stayed all this place..