Freedom Fun!!

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 14, 2013
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
The ship was everything I hoped it would be...Our waiter Sheldon and crew in the Galileo dining room were wonderful...I was sad to say goodbye!! Our stateroom attendant Hardiyanto spoiled us...such a nice person!! The ship was full but never felt crowded..met some very nice people and made some new friends...The only complaints I have are, don't bother to have the sign that says no saving of lounge chairs at the pool...one morning I went to the pool and saw rows of chairs with towels on them and no people in sight..annoying!..I bought the water pakage...6 large bottles of Evian water...more expensive doesn't mean better..there are better waters on the market...especially for over 40.00 dollars ouch!!!! Do sail this ship, you will enjoy it !! In the future I will probably stay away from school vacations....

Shows were great..

Excellent!!

Love it!!
could do without..

George Town, Grand Cayman Did not visit port

Beautiful!
Playa Del Carmen...could have stayed all week...love this place..