Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Attention to Everyone

Sail Date: April 14, 2013

Our experience was awesome! I was amazed at how Royal Carribean HAD events for all ages. I have read other reviews about tweens had no activities, however, I feel that was an error on the parents side. The Crypt was geared to the tweens and other activities but you had to really read and educate yourself on the ship to KNOW about all the activities. The Compass delivered to your stateroom each day had it all. If you do not read it then you & your family are really losing out on the entire Royal Carribean experience. I cannot say enough great things about Royal Carribean. I feel I will cruise with no one else. Especially out of Port Canaveral. Only the BEST will do!
Port Canaveral, Florida
Great location. I live 10 minutes away!
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Awesome, zipline experience!
Falmouth, Jamaica
Beautiful island. Loved the experience!
George Town, Grand Cayman
I have only seen water like this in a painting. Breathtaking!
Just a beautiful town, food, culture. So much fun!

Read the daily Compass delivered to your stateroom every day. There are so many activities, tidbits of information, etc. Otherwise, you will real lose out.