Could have been better!

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 12, 2016
Ship: Explorer of the Seas

This was my third cruise and second to Alaska so I was expecting quality like I had on previous trips. My first issue was with the bed, while the room was extremely clean the bed was like sleeping on a rock and the crevice in the middle made sleeping with my husband uncomfortable. To add to that the sheets never stayed on the bed. My next complaint was the food. It was like eating in a cafeteria where there was no selection and the food was luckwarm. Also if you missed eating by 9 at night about the only thing you could get was sandwhiches which were good but I did not pay $2,000 to eat sandwhiches when I am hungry. The activities never felt Well planned or fully finished and there was not much to do other than dance or sing Karaoke which I can do at home. Over all I would not recommend Royal Caribbean to anyone.

The most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept on and the sheets would never stay on! The state room and restroom was very clean.

The food was boring and lackluster and it was like eating at a high school cafeteria. The entertainment staff was very friendly but the activities always felt half done and not very well prepared. Actually all the staff was extremely friendly and very diligent about their jobs.