Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Enchatment of the Seas

Sail Date: October 03, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

I understand mother nature calls at times.  Our cruise should have been cancelled or at least a refund offered.  Instead, during the hurricane, we were re-directed to Cozumel and then had 3 days at sea.  The port fees and excursions were refunded but that's it.  I would never book a cruise to Cozumel.  I've been there 5 times already.  I felt like I was held captive and even when we made it back to port late, we all missed our flights back home but Royal Caribbean didn't offer any concessions. Not happy this time but I will cruise again.

Excellent Cabin.
Long lines for embarkation
We didn't get to go to any of the destinations because of the Hurricane.
The onboard activities were ok.
I understand that the entertainment is geared for 1st time cruisers. It was just ok.
The food was just ok. We dined at the specialty restaurants in order to get a better quality of food.

The ship was nicely laid out and clean. The staff was very nice and I had no complaints at all. They were very accommodating and informative since we had to be redirected.