Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Enchanment of the Seas - what to expect from a hospitality guy's opinion

Sail Date: October 03, 2016

Reviewed: 12 days ago

Room Type: Suite

My wife & I just returned from a vacation 4 days.  Our iteneary was

changed due to Matthew Hurricane.  We called the evening before embark.  still not know what ports and asked the lady if we need to cancel & she rudely stated "there be a "100 percent penalty" - Not mentioned that they felt safe or ensure us . anything!  Very bad communication skills.  We wemt based on our research.  They all about the money - tried to sell us everything once onboard $$$$$.  The staff was excellent once onboard. Friendly, genuine, & personalized service! The food was disappointing, menu was outdated , escargot, clam chowder, sirloin steak, etc

extra charge for filet or lobster. The Buffet was crowded, no seats daily, poor choices and ran out off protein if you can believe that! All 3 of them!  Very upsetting

the ship was well designed & stately.  The spa was great & very good service but very pricey& I even been to the best and it was more than that!  Overall I give them 3.5 stars - I could not squeeze the 4th star out!

Spacious and beautiful. Nice bed & great balcony With lounge chairs!
On the negotiate side Speakers did not work, the cabin squeaked when we hit bigger waves. Outlets very limited .
There was a very noticeable rolling noise from the galley on the deck above !
3 3/4 stars on room