The Hurricane Trip

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: October 03, 2016
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

This cruise was scheduled to go to the Bahamas and two other ports. With Hurricane Mathew we diverted to Cozumel Mexico to avoid the weather. Most would say that going to Cozumel is a better deal for the cruise, but I have been to Cozumel a few times. This was the first time cruising with Royal Caribbean and was looking forward to the up talk of the cruise line. We have always cruised with Carnival Cruise line and I will say we will stay with Carnival. The crew was okay, but not helpful. The dinning crew (Mr. Mario and Mr. Bing) were excellent and very attentive. Thank you for that experience. The room was okay, but a little small compared to the Suite that Carnival provides. All said I would go for a discounted price without my children, but never again with my children. Ages 9, 19, & 13.

Mr. Super Mario and Mr. Bing was the BEST we had in years. Thank you for your service to us.

The pool was always over packed. No one in the adult only pool. Maybe they should open it to all if it is not being utilized......

It did accommodate our needs, but was smaller than Carnivals. We only had two towel animals made and the kids were disappointed. During my booking I was asked if I was celebrating anything and I stated "YES" our anniversary. I was advised when we had our day at sea we would get our room decorated and something special. NOTHING is what we got and we had two nights at sea.

If the Solarium is not being utilized and the outer pool is completely packed, you should allow swim time in the Solarium for children.

Didn't go...
At the last second was canceled and messed up our excursion time at Cozumel.