Good but not great

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Enchantment of the Seas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail Date: February 15, 2016

Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

Cabin Number: 2066

Review Summary

I had a good time on the cruise.  The onboard entertainment was a lot more entertaining that I thought it was going to be.  I watched the belly flop contest, comedian, gymnast, musical shows and participated in the bingo night and they were all fun.  What I didn't enjoy was how hard it was to find a chair on the deck to lounge on, how rocky the ship was and that we weren't able to dock at 1 of 2 of our ports.  From what I understand, the ship was on the smaller end and the weather wasn't that great, regardless that affected how much I was able to enjoy the cruise.

Ship Experiences

Our cabin was great. It wasn't big but it was really functional and all that we really needed for a 4-night stay.

Finding a chair on the deck is pretty tough to find. Even though the policy is guest aren't allowed to reserve chairs with towels and/or belongings, people did that any way. I'd suggest doing it anyway or getting the staff to enforce this policy.

Ports Of Call

Port Canaveral, Florida

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

1 Comment