We may be done with cruises for a while

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 15, 2016

Although we have always preferred RC over some other cruise lines, we have had some bad luck as of late. We were on the 9 day cruise to nowhere out of
Baltimore on an RC ship. They left from the port with one bad engine and by the end of the 9 days they had refunded everyone the entire fare. This time it was a 4 day out of Cape Canaveral. It was very rough so I was queasy but on the only day we were to be in port, my husband got what we believe to be food poisoning from the completely raw and cold scallop appetizer. I refused to eat uncooked food so he ate mine and his and paid for it for about 30 hours. The following day we were to go to CocoCay but they said it was too rough and returned to FL. So again it was the cruise to nowhere for us. I contacted the guest services and they said the maître de would contact us-he never did. Then I sent an email several days ago - but again, no response. Guess they're not concerned about the passengers. We'll just go directly to the Islands in the future.