Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

A good weather cruise

Sail Date: March 21, 2011

The ship was old looking on board. Some of the paint was chipping off the metal or was rusting. The crew was very nice. The nightly shows were good. It seemed like they were severing Hamburger and Hotdogs everywhere on the ship, not very healthy.

Pros: The weather was excellent and the Islands were great that we stopped at.

Cons: Our Cabinet was under the kitchen, it was very noisy all night.

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

My stateroom was under the kitchen of My Fair Lady, heard banging all night long, plus my stateroom was in the back of the ship, heard and felt the ship pulling into port every moring, becuase of the propellors maneuvering into the dock.
Ship was clean, but needed painting and updated pool funiture.
The main restaurant (My Fair Lady) was very nice.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
It had a nice beach. Watch out for the shopping village, the people are extremely agressive and scarly.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Wonderful beaches.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
San Juan, Puerto Rico
City of San Juan is fun to walk around and to see the fort.
Samana, Dominican Republic
Just went to a small beach that was walking distance. The Island people were a little agressive selling stuff.