Great Cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 24, 2008
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
Recently sailed with Enchantment of the Seas, it was our first 5 day cruise. I enjoyed the experience greatly. The food was excellent, the wait staff in the dinning room was outstanding. Everyone was so pleasant. The shows were great, the stateroom attendant was awesome. I loved the towel animals she made. There was so much to do, so much to watch and take in. The spa experience was outstanding, calming and so stress free. I can't wait to go on another cruise to experience another excellent cruising experience. I highly recommend sailing on the enchantment of the seas.
Key West was great. I loved the entire experience.
Don't Miss: Take the conch train tour
The port at Belize was great. The shops, music and the entire experience was great. Hospitality was great.
Docked about 5 miles from the port. There was quite a bit of damage to the area from the past years storms.

Pros: The dinning experience

Cons: Stateroom bathrooms very small

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!