Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise

Sail Date: November 24, 2008

Recently sailed with Enchantment of the Seas, it was our first 5 day cruise. I enjoyed the experience greatly. The food was excellent, the wait staff in the dinning room was outstanding. Everyone was so pleasant. The shows were great, the stateroom attendant was awesome. I loved the towel animals she made. There was so much to do, so much to watch and take in. The spa experience was outstanding, calming and so stress free. I can't wait to go on another cruise to experience another excellent cruising experience. I highly recommend sailing on the enchantment of the seas.

Pros: The dinning experience

Cons: Stateroom bathrooms very small

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!

Belize City, Belize
The port at Belize was great. The shops, music and the entire experience was great. Hospitality was great.
Key West, Florida
Key West was great. I loved the entire experience.
Don't Miss: Take the conch train tour
Docked about 5 miles from the port. There was quite a bit of damage to the area from the past years storms.