A great Vacation

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 24, 2008
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
I felt at home and the crew did everything to create a family feeling

Quality was great, but I think the second seating starting at 8:30 finishing at 10:30 is to late for me. The speciality Restaurant was outstanding.

There is more to do than time to do it so the chalange is to decide on what you want to do.

Everything was great but I think I prefer a smaller ship.

We chose an inside cabin and were well satisfied
We took the city tour hiring a driver in the city. It was ok but there was a 20 minute tender ride to get from the ship to the port

Pros: Signing up for the dine anytime program

Cons: The first night having dinner, finishing at 10:30pm

Recommends Enchantment of the Seas? Yes!