An amazing cruise.

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 11, 2006
Ship: Enchantment of the Seas
This was my very first cruise and now that I am home I am ready to set sail again! It was the most wonderful and relaxing vacation I have ever taken. Since I had never been on a cruise before, I had no idea what to expect once I stepped on the ship. The beauty of the Enchantment of the Seas was breath taking and much more than I expected. I traveled with my husband and two teenage daughters along with many other members of my family. The one thing I can say is that I never worried about my kids while on board. There were many activities for them and they were always busy doing something. The staff on the ship went above and beyond their duties to make our trip a very relaxing experience. I enjoyed the pool deck at night and the many evening activities that were available. My most memorable experience the playing the "Quest" game. That was something that will remain with me for a lifetime. The food was extraordinary and there was always something to appeal to every taste. The shows were out of this world and very entertaining. Our rooms were very neat and homey. I felt they were layed out very well and there was something for everything. I enjoyed all the ports where we stopped and all the excrusions that were available. I would highly recommend this ship for anyone that is a first time cruiser or someone that has been on many cruises. The staff was extra special, the ship's cleaniness was extraordinary and my experience fulfilled all expectations of a first time cruiser. The memories that I have from my first cruise will last a lifetime.
We went horseback riding and learned alot about their history. The whole island is beauttiful and there is plenty to do while here. We had time after horseback riding to do a little shopping and sightseeing.
This was a beautiful island and very secluded. We enjoyed the scenery and the beach.
Don't Miss: You must go snorkeling, it is well worth the time.
Don't Miss: You must go snorkeling, it is well worth the time.
Very beautiful port, I really enjoyed the shopping here.
Very beautiful port, I really enjoyed the shopping here.

Pros: The beautiful ship and activities on board.

Cons: I had no dislikes on my cruise.