Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Fantastic Experiance

Sail Date: September 11, 2006

I will start with the ship we were on. It was beautiful, clean and fun. The crew were very accomadating. The cabin was clean and neat. We had the best waitress on the ship. She was funny, personable and accomadating to our needs and wants. The resturants on board the ship were top notch. We wanted to do the Chops Grille and we had to go on a waiting list. We were lucky to get the reservation on the last nite on the ship and it was well worth the wait. I have dined at a few fine resturants and the service in Chops is comensurate with that experience all the way. The shore excursions were good but I wish we had a little more time in Cozumel and Key West. Of course I didn't really want the experience to end so I guess that isn't really a complaint. Anyway, I highly recommend a cruise and the Royal Carribean is the cruise line of choice from now on. Since this is my first cruise, I may be a little biased but it was really great. Thank you to all including the captian and our waitress hows name I can't mention but shes from Hungury.

Pros: The ship itself was very plush and comfortable. Also the crew was fantastic.

Cons: Can't think of anything I didn't like about this. Maybe the debarking procedure could be faster.

Spacious and clean.
Key West, Florida
A must see for my wife and I is the Museum. It was nice and cool inside for one. My wife appreciated that, but it also gave a great history lesson about Key West.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
I had the most fun on Cococay. The beach is clean and the water is beautiful. I snorkeled and parasailed and they were the most fun experiences.
Don't Miss: You have to go parasailing!
My vote is the beaches in Cozemel. I just wish we had a little more time to explore the island.