Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Relaxation!

Sail Date: September 11, 2006

The Enchantment of the Seas was a beautiful ship. I had a very nice relaxing time, but as two single girls I think we were looking for a little more fun. It seemed to be a lot of couples and children. I also felt like there were not a lot of activities for us to partake in. The specialty restaurant Chops Grille was excellent, I highly recommend this. Overall it was a nice experience.

Pros: Chops Grille

Cons: Too many children and a lot of couples

The entertainment staff were very friendly and nice, however I didn't feel there was a lot for us to do. The held two contest geared towards men, which was quite amusing to watch but we didn't have an option to partake.
The Ship was kept immaculate and looke dgreat at all times.
The food was delicious, there were a few times when we were looking for something other then a burger or hot dog but had to wait till the Cafe opened. But there was also room service.
We had an inside cabin and although there was no balcony on window (which we knew when we booked) the cabin was very nice. The shower stall is just a bit too small for a lady to shave!
Although nobody appeared to go above and beyond, everyone was very very pleasant. Our stateroom attendent was very attentive.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
I was not happy with Cococay, I find it a bit tedious to be tendered to start off. Then once we arrived what appeared to be a beautiful beach was a bit deceiving. The water smelled and was very murky and rocky. The bar service was slow. Although I did not snorkle people I spoke with said it was not a good site. The shopping was terrible also.
Don't Miss: You must rent the floating beach mat!
Cozumel was an ok experience for me, but by no fault of the Cruise line, once we got off the ship there was a thunder and lightening storm that trapped us in a small shopping area. We did book and excursion, which was just basically a day at the beach that included your drinks. Once the storm cleared and we relaxed on our mats in the ocean, everything was right with the world! I just wish we had gotten to downtown. but the rain kept us from venturing out.
Don't Miss: Playa Mia Beach/Activity staff was great
Don't Miss: Playa Mia Beach/Activity staff was great
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Don't Miss: You must rent the floating beach mat!