Crown Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Great trip

Sail Date: July 16, 2016

Charlie and I had a great time.  My third cruise, his first.  He was hesitant about the ship motion, but the ship is very stable and the crew did a great lob going around a storm.

I had made another cruise to Alaska on another line which had excellent area for watching from the front inside. I did not find such a place on this ship.
Food was good, but gold panning was silly.
Children's Programs NA
Best ever from Jayson and his helper in the dining room and our Steward, Joseph, could not have done a better job with directions, advice and the cabin was perfectly cared for
All aspects of the dining experience were excellent.
Seattle, Washington
Walk from baggage claim was too long to busses. We were at the opposite end.
Juneau, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska
Cruise Glacier Bay
Ketchikan, Alaska
Victoria, British Columbia
Always stop there. It is magnificent.