Crown Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Alaska Inside Passage With Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 18, 2016
Ship: Crown Princess
Cabin Number: R321

Wonderful cruise overall! I wish that as a party of 10 people that we could have reserved dining room time earlier than 7:30pm each night. Also, that people doing excursions had very little time to spend in the ports. I wish that this could be adjusted. Also, we received our coupons for services and gift shop late in the cruise. Otherwise we had a wonderful time.

Not easy to get reservations for our large group. We always had to eat late or very early.

I was not able to participate in one of the actives as it was so limited in the number of people it could accommodate. (bracelet making) I noticed kids and teens were in line and allowed in when I thought it should be an adult activity as they had many of their own to choose from. I loved the Advanced Camera Seminars with Noelia!!

The comedian Carlos (?) was very funny! But we were lucky to get seats. We wanted to go to more shows but the seats were not available.

Tolets didn't flush well. Shower curtain allowed water to leak out and our bathroom floor was always wet. Our carpet was worn and probably needs to be replaced.

get a balcony room

I didn't care for the Castle excursion. Bus ride was too long and spent too much time waiting for people to get on and off the bus.