Crown Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Heaven on earth

Sail Date: June 18, 2016

My favorite part was the glacier bay. To see Gods handiwork up close was amazing!

i would definetly reccomend this cruise!

i think you could improve on the paper delivery . Some of the very important information got tossed aside with the other papers. I would have loved to send my bags straight to the airport, but I didn't read the paper in time.

I love the organization . They were running late and if I had an earlier flight I would have been freaked out!

1 Comment