Costa Deliziosa Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Costa is very deliziosa

Sail Date: April 24, 2016

I have to say we had a wonderful time on the Deliziosa.  The staff was very helpful,pleasurable, and overall understanding. We definitely recommend this this cruise to anyone.

The only downside is refreshments. I believe that your customers would pay a little extra in the cruise package to have this simple but necessary consumption. I have been on other cruises where this is part of your package and it just makes those traveling with families an easier stay.

Very spacious and comfortable, and clean. Your staff was enjoyable to be around with.
Would have liked more shows but otherwise very good
Again, unfortunately I do not remember her name but she is from the Dominican Republic and her attitude was exceptionally incredible. What a great person and human being. She did wonders with the children.
We were in cabin 1227 and Tony was so helpful with a great attitude!!! Please praise him.
Also, unfortunately I can't remember his name, but he was from Honduras. My daughter was getting dressed for her princess adventure and her shoe strap detached. This gentlemen on his break went and found some glue so that my daughter could experience this wonderful moment. Thank him very much!
He worked just to the right of our cabin.
The food was phenomenal.
I felt so bad for your employees, they worked so hard!!! They also should be commended.
Venice, Italy
Unfortunately it rained both days
Bari, Italy