Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Itineary and Service on the ship

Sail Date: January 30, 2016

We cruised to Tortola, Dominica, St. Kitts, Martinque and St. Thomas.  This itinerary was great.  We snorkeled in Tortola and went walking through a cave, in Dominica we went tubing down the river rapids which I recommend everyone doing its a blast!!!  In St. Kitts we went island touring and to the beach what a beautiful beach.  I will go back there someday.  And, the highlight of our cruise is St. Thomas we just love shopping there especially at The House of Rajah which I recommend everyone shopping at this jewelry store - George and Andy are two great people who go over and beyond making sure that your purchase is satisfying and they 100% percent guarantee your purchase.  I suggest stopping in and saying hi.  The Celebrity Summit was a smaller ship but everything was convenient from our stateroom - the pool, the Blu Restaurant, the theater, etc.  The staff was excellent especially our room steward Ronon and our waiter Matese.  I recommend this ship.

Our room steward Ronon was very kind and good. Our room was always in tip top shape. :)

St. Kitts beach is somewhere you don't want to miss its beautiful.