Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Wonderful Time Start to Finish

Sail Date: November 14, 2015

My husband and I are not regular "cruisers" so weren't sure what to expect other than nice shows, lots of food and beautiful islands.  Well, we were very, very happy with how pleasant everyone on board was right from the beginning when we pulled up to the gang plank in our taxi. Our luggage was in our room by the time we got there and the room was beautiful.  The BEST experience was the outstanding service in the main dining room. The wait staff was wonderful!!!!!!  I can't say enough about them.  Our room attendant was also fantastic, he managed to have our room refreshed and straightened up whenever we came back.  The shows were more than nice, they were really good.  It was just a wonderful time away for my husband and I.

EXCELLENT, very friendly and accommodating!!!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Bridgetown, Barbados
Castries, St. Lucia
St. John's, Antigua
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
as stated above, the island was nice and the gentleman running the ATV excersion was very nice but I didn't like that our destination was a nude beach.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
We did the BOSS underwater scooter and it was really exciting. Truly a unique experience and the ship crew were very nice.

Went to Orient Beach in St Maarten and wasn't crazy about it being a nude beach, felt very uncomfortable.

1 Comment