Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Thomas, St. Martin on Celebrity Summit

Sail Date: October 31, 2015

Five friends and I really enjoyed the Southern Caribbean.  The highlight of the vacation was sailing in Barbados (booked independently, not a ship excursion).  Celebrity exceeded my expectations with the food served and the pool facilities.  The itinerary was heavy leaving only one day at sea, but that's just fine with me!  I enjoyed seeing each of the islands and enjoyed that sunshine!

Princy and Porat were both very personable, polite and made us feel at home. They both did a great job.
Luggage valet was not made available.
The service in the dining room for dinner and breakfast could be improved upon.

Always ask about public transportation before grabbing a cab. Don't pay in advance (or even schedule in advance) return trips unless you know for sure transportation is difficult to come by wherever you're going because you end up waiting and sometimes paying even more money by doing this.

1 Comment